I attest that the Deceased listed above, prior to their death, has agreed to, or I as legal next of kin or legal Guardian, have authorized:
1) The Deceased to be cremated.
2) The cremated remains of said Deceased scattered at sea.
3) I understand that this request is an irreversible and un-recoverable act. Once the scattering is completed, the Cremated Remains can never be recovered again.
4) I have authorized and instructed the undersigned Funeral Director to scatter my cremated remains at sea. This process is to be completed at the discretion of the Funeral Director.
5) This authorization supersedes any and all previously discussed, written or implied, methods of disposition for the listed Deceased.